This Week In Servo 133
2020-07-20 What's up with Servo for the week of 13 July 2020 - 2 July 2020
In the past week, we merged 62 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
The latest nightly builds for common platforms are available at download.servo.org.
We now have a collection of tips & tricks for using Firefox Reality on the HoloLens 2.
Our roadmap is available online, including the team’s plans for 2020.
This week’s status updates are here.
- pcwalton is implementing support for CSS floats in the new Layout 2020 engine.
- AbhishekSharma102 and gterzian are making some JS scripts compile off the main thread.
- kunalmohan is implementing the draft WebGPU specification.
- jdm avoided a GL error when exiting immersive mode.
- asajeffrey implemented support for streaming from webxr content to the GStreamer plugin embedding.
- jdm fixed an issue with websocket HTTP requests, enabling Mozilla Hubs to load.
- ferjm fixed a regression preventing getUserMedia and other MediaStream APIs from working.
- kunalmohan implemented error scopes for WebGPU.
- avr1254 added the missing
relListDOM attribute for HTMLFormElement.
- paulrouget improved the behaviour of dismissing an on-screen keyboard in Firefox Reality.
- cybai implemented support for dynamic module imports.
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!