This Week In Servo 127
(2019-03-18) What's up with Servo for the weeks of 11 March 2019 - 18 March 2019
In the [past week](https://github.com/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+closed%3A2019-03-11..2019-03-18 +user%3Aservo+), we merged 50 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
Our roadmap is available online. Plans for 2019 will be published soon.
This week’s status updates are here.
A standalone demo of Pathfinder running on a Magic Leap device.
- asajeffrey is building a Magic Leap demo of the Pathfinder project.
- peterjoel is replacing the preferences hashtable with a data structure generated at build time.
- ferjm is implementing parts of the Shadow DOM API in order to support UI for media controls and complex form controls.
- waywardmonkeys updated harfbuzz to version 2.3.1.
- gterzian fixed an underflow error in the HTTP cache.
- waywardmonkeys improved the safety of the harfbuzz bindings.
- Manishearth removed a bunch of unnecessary duplication that occurred during XMLHttpRequest.
- georgeroman implemented a missing WebDriver API.
- jdm made ANGLE build a DLL on Windows.
- gterzian prevented tasks from running in non-active documents.
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!