This Week In Servo 125
(2019-02-04) What's up with Servo for the week of 21 January 2019 - 4 February 2019
In the past two weeks, we merged 80 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
If Windows nightlies have crashed at startup in the past, try the latest nightly!
Our roadmap is available online. Plans for 2019 will be published soon.
This week’s status updates are here.
- ferjm is implementing parts of the Shadow DOM API in order to support UI for media controls and complex form controls.
- Manishearth implemented initial support for getUserMedia and other WebRTC APIs.
- jdm fixed an issue preventing some brotli-encoded content from loading correctly.
- Hyperion101010 improved the debug output when interacting with large URLs.
- UK992 bundled all required DLLs in the Servo package for Windows.
- CYBAI implemented support for the new
- gterzian made the background hang reporter more resilient to unexpected stack values.
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!