This Week In Servo 24
2015-02-18 What's up with Servo for the week of 11 - 17 Feb 2015
This week, we merged 37 pull requests.
Servo, Rust, HTML5ever, and Hyper are participating in this year’s Google Summer of Code! You can find the project ideas here.
- Servo landed another Rust upgrade, bringing us to the Rust version from February 2. We went through around 7 snapshots before reaching this one due to various ICEs and fixes.
- Nick Nethercote removed an unnecessary clone of our bloom filter, reducing the number of clones on a Wikipedia page by 1.2 million. With a five line patch!
- Manish upgraded to the latest version of glutin, pulling in a lot of fixes that were necessary for dogfooding.
- Bryan Bell added cursor support for the glutin app
- Glenn added support for the root element to have percentage heights in layout
- Glenn fixed background-color calculations for iframes
- Nick Nethercote fixed memory measurements for jemalloc